A technical exhibition will be held in conjunction with the technical sessions within the conference venue. The exhibition is intended to provide an opportunity for companies, consulting and research organizations to display and demonstrate their products and services related to corrosion management.
Details and BenefitsThe exhibition stands are 3m wide x 2m deep and 2.4m high. Stand fittings will consist of a system stand, two fluorescent lights, fascia board in English, one electrical power point and sufficient tables and chairs. In addition each exhibitor will avail the following benefits:
- Exhibitors names will be published in the conference website.
- Exhibitors profile and logo will be included in the Conference Proceedings.
- Advertising space will be available in the Exhibition Guide.
- A brief resume (8,10 lines) of each exhibitor will be included in the official exhibition guide
which will be circulated
to all invited government officials, VIPs, visitors and participating delegates.
- Wide publicity will be given in the Gulf Region about the exhibition to attract: Consultants,
Government officials and professionals to visit the exhibition booths during the conference period.
- Each exhibitor is entitled to one full conference package and entry to the Conference Technical Session.
- Best three exhibitors will be selected and honored during the conference dinner.
All other exhibitors will also be
honored with certificates.
Exhibition Reservation Form
One full exhibition Stand 6 sq. m. with the fittings BD. 850 or US$ 2300
Exhibition Space without fittings BD. 140 or US$ 380 per sq. m. (Minimum size is 6 sq.m.)
Note 1: Acceptable mode of payment include Bahraini Dinars / US Dollars by bankers draft payable to BAHRAIN SOCIETY OF ENGINEERS or Credit Card Mail Order.
Payment can also be made by direct Bank Transfer payable to:
Bahrain Society of Engineers,
A/c No. 99065991,
Bank: National Bank of Bahrain,
Swift Code: NBOBBHBM,
IBAN No: BH47-NBOB-0000-0099-0659-91
Note 2: In case of cancellation of exhibition space before June 30, 2015, the exhibitor will
be refunded the stand/space cost after deduction of nominal administration charges borne
by the Conference Secretariat.